Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Goodbye Summer

Horsetooth Reservoir
Mason never misses out


We toured a local brewery in Ft Collins.

We did a few hikes above Boulder. The view is always gorgeous!
I had a birthday. I was lucky enough to celebrate with Mom, Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. We went to Brasserie Ten Ten in Boulder. It was memorable, and the food was great.
Afterward we celebrated with Chocolate Better Batter ice cream cake from Maggie Moos. My absolute favorite. The only promblem is the closest one to us is about 45min away. This made for an interesting outcome when the cake finally made it home. Thank you Ryan it was worth it!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww I love all these pictures (except that one of me...take it off. thanks.)
I forgot about Mason's tube ride!! remember he fell asleep! SO cute!!
I love how your cake is melting. Ryan is so thoughtful!

Unknown said...

ps. love your new layout!