Monday, October 3, 2011

That's what friends are for

Ryan was gone all weekend long on a leadership retreat for school, which would have left me home alone. My good friend Katie came to my rescue. Katie and I went to college together; I will always cherish our friendship and it had been too long since we had seen each other! She’s never really been to Co, so I served as her tour guide. We toured multiple museums, ate at some local eateries, hiked the flatirons, shopped, and reminisced on the years past. Katie I love you and thank you for making the trip out!



3 comments:

Katy and Brent said...

Sounds like you had a blast! Love that last picture, you are soo pretty Jill!

jamie said...

true dat!! ---jilly, you are soo pretty! you must take after your older sister!!:)

Unknown said...

aww so jelaosu!!!! wish I could have come and played too!!