Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthdays and Such


Happy Birthday to us, Happy Birthday to us... summer is a busy time for birthdays!  Janelle was in town for her birthday this year so we had a party and celebrated her quarter life!  The birthday girl requested an almond poppy cake with white chocolate butter cream frosting.  I opted for an ice cream cake, half funky donkey the other half mud pie.
Ryan took me to see the Broadway play, Jersey Boys. We both really, really liked it. I was surprised at how many songs I actually knew.  I haven't seen very many plays, but this one just might be my favorite. For my birthday I got a nightstand, wooohoo! You know your getting old when you are excited to get a nightstand, but seriously our entire married life I have been with out a nightstand so this is big.