Saturday, February 18, 2012

Seat Cushions



When buying chairs for our kitchen table it was hard to face the reality that we would not be buying the coveted Tolix Marais Armchair that we have been obsessing over. Instead, we went with a look-a-like. The quality and color is not quite the same but they have a similar look and for a fraction of the cost it was too good to pass up. The downfall to having metal chairs are: one, they are cold and two, they are hard. We knew we wanted seat cushions for them and we knew we wanted leather. With the help of my mom, I tried my hand at making them. My talented mom made up the pattern as we went along and came up with these. I love how they turned out and best of all no more cold buns. Thanks mom for your help!

2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

great job! and they are way cute! Can't wait to see you soon!

Unknown said...

AHH I can't believe how well they turned out!! They look so adorable and I love the button!!