Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Slumber Party

I love being an aunt. I would compare it to how some would describe the joys of being a grandparent might be. You get the benefits of little ones, but when the dirty diapers and temper tantrums are present you get a free pass. Brilliant. I do love kids, I am just not ready to sign up for round the clock- report to duty.

Breakfast at the bar.


We had a few of our newphew and neices stay with us and it was a blast. I loved having them here. We frequented the park, the pool, roasted more smores, and repeat. I think it is safe to say they LOVE their uncle Ryan. It is so sweet to watch them cling and love on him. After all he will play barbies with them, Ellie loves that.


I love this picture I took one morning after breakfast. The whole sofa was available but it was necessary to snuggle up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that last picture!!! That is so precious!!! Thanks for the good time ;)

Katie & Kevin Meador said...

so cute!! it looks like you were good hosts to the little ones :)

Katy and Brent said...

How cute!! Nieces and nephews are the best! Love the pictures, looks like you captured a lot of great memories!

Wow I am so behind on your blog, catching up now!! ;)