Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We Heart MJ

We saw Michael Jackson! MJ impersonator that is. I loved having a night out with my sisters, that doesn’t happen enough (we missed you Jamie.)

We had the best seats in the whole venue. We sat behind these two little boys who knew all the dances to all the songs. We spent more time singing and dancing with them than watching the performers.

The venue was the Red Rock Amphitheater; it is by far the coolest venue I have been to. The stage and stadium seating are cut right in the side of the Mountain. When it is clear you can see downtown Denver. So pretty.


Thanks again Ryan for watching all the kidos, I love you!!

3 comments:

Katie & Kevin Meador said...

Looks like a fun evening. You girls are all so pretty!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLASH LITTLE BOYS IN FRONT OF US!!!
jEN, DID YOU FIND THE ONE ON FB YET? HAHAHAHA

Katy and Brent said...

Wow, looks like soo much fun! You all are so so pretty :)